Sunday, January 8, 2017

A Major Birthday

Hello Viewers!

My son Major also had a major birthday not long after mine, and I was given the mandate to create an event...

As we have seen previously, Major favors turquoise, so that, together with some masculine black and lavish gold, became the color scheme.


Can you see that there is a teal tablecloth underneath the black/white stripe?

On top of the stripe, gold chargers, black dinner plates, and turquoise napkins with a gold napkin ring..

 Turquoise candles in brass candlesticks, and some gold votives...


Not frilly; yet very festive...



Ready to party...!

Regards from Rosebud!

1 comment:


  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete