Monday, May 5, 2014

The Great Outdoors: The Pictures!

OK, I'm back and the pictures are in - here we go! Join me on my balcony for a little summer atmosphere...







































This is how I enjoyed the Inauguration of the Outdoor Season: rosy curtains (shower curtains, actually, bought in Europe) are in place, more or less, to provide ambiance and coziness; the tea tray is in place, as are pillows and fluff. 







































The pouf adds comfort - a nice place to put my feet.

The tray comes from IKEA, and the various pieces of rosy china is part of my ever-growing collection of both new and vintage pieces - anything that catches my eye...

The table is covered with an old floral remnant that has followed me through decades. It is topped by a vintage hand-crocheted tablecloth.


To me, this is a slice of happiness - wonderful, everyday luxury!

Now, I have an idea for a different type of arrangement, with a more oriental flair - hopefully I will be able to implement it later in the season, so stay tuned, and join me on my balcony soon again!

Regards from Rosebud!

No comments:

Post a Comment